- What are the System Requirements for NTS?
- How do I install NTS?
- Does NTS work on Windows 10?
- How do I install / move NTS and all my data to a new computer?
- I copied the NTSwin folder from one computer to another. Why does NTS not work on the second computer?
- I want to install NTS on a new computer. Can I install just the 5.98 upgrade or do I have to first install using my original installation download or CD?
- Can I setup NTS to run over a network?
- I just installed the software but I can't log in with my password. What password do I use?
- How do I setup or change passwords and access levels?
- Where do I enter my church information such as address, phone number, Federal ID #, and Pastor's name?
- How do I add/delete Bank Accounts, including Checking, Savings, CD, or Money Market Accounts?
- Where do I enter in Starting balances?
- What is the difference between expense accounts and internal accounts and how should they work?
- How do I add, edit or delete Internal Accounts?
- How should I setup the expense accounts?
How many expense accounts should I include?
- How do I add, edit or delete Expense Accounts?
- How do I setup budgets?
- How do I sort or change the order of the bank, expense or internal accounts?
- How can I move my check printing setup from an old computer to a new one?
- Can I import data from Quicken, Quickbooks, or some other program?
- We are starting NTS in the middle of our fiscal year. Can we enter a lump sum of all expenses and income for the first part of the year?
- What do I use as a starting balance when starting NTS in the middle of the fiscal year?