Note: Post Contributor Donations BEFORE posting the Deposit into the Checkbook. This will streamline the process.
Post the Deposit
- Start a new Deposit entry.
- Set the Deposit Date
View Donations made online for the desired Date Range. (usually the Deposit Date)
- If Contribution Fund Totals information box is not visible, then click the SHOW FUND TOTALS button.
- Click the left Date and set it to the Deposit Date. (or 1st date in range)
- Change right date if needed.
- Click the ELECTRONIC type
- Click the AUTO POST button
- Option: To show the Fees as expenses rather than adjustments to income:
- Double-Click the EC column on the row that contains the Fees.
- Choose the applicable Expense Category, Group and Account.
- Save the Deposit. (Click Save Changes)
For more information see: