If a Payroll Check is listed in the Checkbook transaction register, but missing from the Payroll list, it should be deleted and then Re-Created/Re-Posted.
To Delete the Payroll Check from the Checkbook transaction register:
- Select the Payroll Check in the Checkbook Register.
- Press and hold down the Shift key on the keyboard.
- While the Shift key is held down, click the Delete button with the RIGHT mouse
(the Delete button is located in the upper-left area of the Checkbook screen)
- A message will appear asking "Are you sure that you want to delete? WARNING: Payroll Check". Click OK to delete the check.
- Re-Create/Re-Post the Payroll Check if needed.