I changed/corrected a contributor's addresses, however, the receipt still has the old address.  How can I correct the address on the receipt?

These instructions are only for NTS version 4.75 and below.

Most likely, the address in the new calendar year had been changed. However, the prior year still has the old address. Do the following to change the address for the prior year:

  1. Change the date on the contribution calendar to the prior year.
    Example: The current date is currently January 2012. Change the date to December 2011.
  2. Click on Setup and then Names list.
  3. Make the necessary changes to the contributor's addresses.
  4. Reprint the contribution receipt.