How do I post a deposit correction?

The income adjustment entry can be used to correct a deposit. The adjustment can be positive or negative.

  1. Click the income adjustment button.
  2. Enter the amount and fill out the transaction detail. See the example below.
Returned Check Income Adjustment Entry